Mind Body SkIlls Groups
How will I benefit from joining a Mind-Body Skills group?
- Learn to Manage Stress, Anxiety & Depression
- Prevent Health Problems & Have Fewer Physical Symptoms
- Develop Effective Skills for Stress Management/Personal growth.
- Enhance Immune System Functioning
- Increase Self-Awareness, Positive Perception of Life
- Create Optimum Health & Enhance Well-Being
Anyone can benefit from joining a Mind-Body Skills group including people who already practice some mind-body skills, those who have a particular life or health challenge, or those who want to become more self-aware. Groups are comprised of people of all ages and backgrounds.
What happens in a Mind-Body Skills group?
In small groups, participants learn a series of powerful and effective research-based healing tools to help explore life changes, stress, and well-being in a supportive setting. We will meet weekly for 6-8 sessions, each time learning and practicing a new skill to reduce stress and live more fully.
In addition to weekly groups, Jeya is available for 1/2 or full day workshops in English or Spanish.
What skills will I be practicing?
Groups are highly experiential and integrate techniques that will empower your growth through effective research proven skills.
- Breath Work
- Guided Imagery
- Biofeedback and Autogenic Training (Self Hypnosis)
- Expressive Art and Writing
- Qi Gong
Reminding me and teaching me the tools to utilize during a very chaotic time in my life has helped me manage the moment. I am grateful!